UberStrike 4.1 is Live! New Features:
- Visibility mechanics for player names have been updated.
Remote player name opacity changes based on distance from local player.
- Visibility distance is based on the size of the level, so player names will be visible from a larger distance on bigger levels.
- Friendly players are highlighted by white outline.
- Added numbers to show exact amount of damage dealt per projectile.
- Added stars with increased visibility to replace the red spots to signify visual damage feedback.
- Only 100 active players are now listed in the lobby. These are players who are actively chatting or are in your friends list.
- New colour schemes for players. Admins are red, Moderators are Orange, Friends and Clan Members are green and all other players are white.
- The Communicator now displays a history of players you have played with in the current session.
- A wide variety of anti-hacking measures have been implemented that will allow admins and moderators to detect hackers and take immediate action.
- Motion Blur, Bloom Effect and Colour Correction options are available in the options panel.
- Lighting in all levels has been updated using a new lightmapping system.
- A much wider variety of footstep sounds for different terrains have been added.
- Environmental bullet impact sounds have been updated for instant hit weapons.
- Updated weapon sounds for the default machine gun and the default shotgun.
- Underwater weapon sound effects have been updated.
New Shop Items
We’ve got a whole lot of new items in the shop with 4.3. We’ve added some items that have been requested by the community as well as some brand new weapons that have never been seen before.
- A holographic disguise kit that will make you look like Julia. (Female Avatar)
- They are back and better than ever!
- Spring Grenades regenerate 1 per minute.
- The Final Word is now available in shop.
- Damage for The Battlesnake has been increased by 2 per projectile.
- Damage for The UMG has been increased by 1 per projectile.
- Fixed a display error with the textures of the Viktor Ironfist and Sir Magnus knight sets.
- Fixed a bug where players would always see the new message notification over the inbox tag every time they log in.
- The Daily Point Allocation screen can now appear above pages other than the home screen.
- Points decrease is not based on the last login deposit date anymore but on the last login date.
- You are now able to unequip and switch between weapons in the loadout. Including the Splatbat, meaning that you can enter a game without any weapons.
- Fixed an issue with Facebook invites during daily point attribution screen not working correctly.
- Players that reach level 29 or 30 are now displayed at the proper level.
- Fixed a bug where splatter guns projectiles would collide with the player and impede player movement.
- Client now accepts server time as the default date and time rather than the system time.
- Fixed an issue where the chat from the previous game was showing up in the new game.