Do you love Facebook? Do you love social games? Do you love first person shooters? Do you have fluent written and spoken English (ideally native)?
This is an opportunity to join one of the most innovative social media companies in China.
We are a leading global social gaming company started by an international team and headquartered in Beijing. We are growing fast after having launched the first 3D Social Shooter on Facebook which was recently awarded ‘Best New Game on MySpace’.
We’re looking for a talented Community Manager & QA Lead. Your responsibilities will include:
1. Coordinate all aspects of community management, including:
- Forum Management (Moderation, Moderator Team)
- Forum Presence (Posting, PMs)
- Facebook/MySpace/Twitter/etc Application Community Management (including FB Fans, where appropriate)
- Manage FAQ & support / technical & non-technical issue resolution
- Provision of community and user feedback weekly, or in a timely manner, where time critical
- Communication to users and testing groups
2. Manage QA testing, including regression testing, smoke test, alpha & beta testing
3. Assist both the development and marketing teams to develop core strategy based on players feedback for gameplay, new items and features
4. Proactively manage, service and grow a native community of millions
5. Create viral content for ad campaigns, events, and competitions that is warm, engaging and fun
6. Handle other duties as assigned
To apply for this job, you must be confident that the following apply to you:
- Fluent English
- Experience in community management as a community manager or moderator
- Tech-savy, interested in interacting with developers and games QA
- Strong organization skills – ‘Get Things Done’ attitude
- Full of creative ideas for viral content
- An adaptable writing style that is engaging for gamers
- A strong knowledge of first person shooters with a background as a player
- A passion for the following: social media, blogging, gaming, and online entertainment.
- A quick and instinctive learner who can absorb training quickly.
- Contribute to a positive & fun work environment.
Position based in Beijing, China.
Contact: hiring [at] cmune.com
Cmune is leading the development of next-generation social games.
UberStrike is the first 3D Social Shooter on Facebook was awarded at GDC 2010 as Best new Game on MySpace.
UberStrike is built with Unity3D on the Cmune Platform.